Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day16: Mar 3. chinky eyes..

Today started off mad slow.
& I hated the cold.
I don't understand I live in FLORIDA!
wtf?



anywaysss.
I wonder how Asian ppl can see.
Because you know they have slanted eyes,
& when I do it to my eyes I can't see anything.
So I asked my friend and she said that she can see perfectly.
I still think it's weird.

idk.




I'm so mad.
I had to walk home today.
I live in the middle of nowhere; seriously.


& there was this random kid riding a mini-motorcycle.
he kept coming and going!
it was so damn annoying.


I felt like screaming at him.





You know when you have one of those days
where you just wanna sleep&never wake up?
I had one of those days.
Thank God I had some string to keep me awake.




& my Driver's Ed class is ridiculous.
I'm not trying to ride on Asian ppl today; but they can't drive
to save their livessss.
This girl was speeding and knocking over cones.




Thank God there was and ambulance there incase she crashed into us.




ugh, I need some sleeeepp!!




bye.
<3 Giselle.Marie





QOD: "Only person I would turn gay for is for Beyonce`" -random girl on the bus.

My Thought: so he doesn't HAVE to know ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment