Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day20: Mar 7. freakss...

I didn't do anything today.
I was basically home all day except a little trip to WalMart.


I've been watching

movies allll day.
It's like a marathon going on.

I've thought about reading the books before,
but I think the movies turned out much better & they're
actually interesting.




So on my little trip to WalMart, we stopped by Natalie's house.
& what I saw there will haunt me forever...



[due to parental problems I can no longer show videos of Natalie]




So then we went to WalMart, & I didn't find what I was looking for (string).
Turns out they discontinued it

Who discontinues string?!
I didn't understand.

So I left that area and ended up buying a cut bag&scarf and some gum.



I realized I have homework to do so I'll leave it at that.



<3 Giselle.Marie


My Thought: Maybe someone should have warned me before I wasted my time. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment