Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day40: Mar 27. dramaaaa..

Friday O Friday.

So we had a random pep rally today.
I didn't mind because I missed playing my trumpet so I had fun.
So the old pep rally routine.
Cheerleaders cheer, Dancers dance, Teams come out, Band plays, technical difficulties, and Miss Issac has her "Raven moment".
Its all in good fun.

It was the last pep rally of the year so I wasn't going to mope about it.



The dancer's routine was so pretty.
It showed that they can dance to other types of music.




Ok so the drama started after the pep rallies.

This is what I heard....

There were 3 fights.
There was one during my lunch that I got to see!
But in Ilisha's words, "That wasn't even a real fight. That kid was smilin, he's soft"
So yea.
Idk bout the other 2.



But then something typical happened.
People got caught smoking.
I heard that they were smoking in the bathroom in 900, but Sammy told me it was in the hallway.

What kind of dumbass would walk around the hallway smoking some weed acting lik nothing is gonna happen?
Obviously a pot head.
That is so sad.

You should just quit before something worse happens.






So all the APs were roaming the school and watching people.
& the teachers were being extra cautious.
& they even made an announcement saying not to hang around the courtyard (flagpole) and to go straight home.
This is exactly what Mr.Glover said, "I will not allow this school to be turned into some thug school where kids can do whatever they want."


Alonso will never be a "thug school";
there's too many white people.




mhmmm.




Anyways; on with our lives....


Juan I have no words for you!



You're so crazy!
Lmao!






Mami took me to Applebee's after school.
I have no idea why but I wasn't gonna argue.
That "2 for $20" is a good deal but it's alot of food!
We didn't finish anything!







byeeeee.
<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Legally my penis is abnormally large. In the state of Florida I'm a threat to women" -Juan

"Guys I need a girl friend."
"You don't need a girl friend, you just need a fuck buddy" -People on my bus


My Thought: I miss Mr.Norton!

I hope his surgery went well.




No comments:

Post a Comment