Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day18: Mar 5. joy ride?

I don't remember school much.


iSwear me&Reese are gonna fight one day.
We just be goin off in lunch like out of nowhere.
haha.




& the same ugly gay kid keeps startin at me
& I don't know whyyyyyy!!!
It's creepy.



After school was funnnn.
Mark took me home; well sort of.

He had to go to Joann's because he needed some fabric.
There was at least 10 different kinds of cheetah print,
& the line to cut the fabric was mad long.
so we kind of took forever.




So after that he sped me home.
We got there&my mom wasn't home.
So she never really found out that I got home late. ;-)


But she got reallllly mad.
She actin like I ran away or something.
It's not my fault she didn't pick up the phone.
Like I would really run away from home?
She trippin.





All in all today was funny.
Mark you're so much fun.
I'll miss you man.





<3 Giselle.Marie




QOD: "Did you notice my girl voice was manlier than my guy voice?" -Mark

My Thought: If you gonna get a weave, get it natural. Not some glow-in-the-dark shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment