Monday, March 16, 2009

Day29: Mar 16. disgustingg!!

I'm having a "Mark weekend".
I forgot about my blogs.
Idk why.



Anyways; I walked outside this morning & I almost tripped and fell.
It was so foggy outside, I couldn't see!
I thought I was gonna walk into something.



School was bleeehhhhhhhh.
It really was.



Reese is the most disgusting person everr!!
You know those sour strings?

Yea those thinger majiggers


So Reese took one from Joe, & she took a piece of ham;
& wrapped it around the sour string!!
It was disgustinggg!
She ate it & was munching on it like nothing!

I was going to throw up!!




Do you know anyone with a restraining order?
Now I do.

Sammy does.
He has a restraining order at Burger King.

They were skating outside and the cops came up.
His brother ran up to Burger King and tried to go inside; and the manager showed up
& was like, "What are you doing?"
& his bro was like, "I want to eat something" (tryna play it off)

But yea that's what happened.
I didn't really understand it; but he hasn't been to BK in like a month.
Pretty f.ckin retarted if you ask me.

No more for Sammy





Chris needs to marry Rosanna or something.
ugh, hate him.



kthxbye
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "How many babies does it take to paint a wall?" -Ale
"How many?" -Chris
"Depends on how hard you throw them." -Ale


My Thought: Thx for hanging up on me!











No comments:

Post a Comment