Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day38: Mar 25. el diablo!!

I woke up @ 7am today.
7am, that's the time i normally leave my house for school.
wth.

Anyways, I got there late but we were in HR so it mad no difference.
Report Cards!!!
I was kind of happy to get mine...





yup.
You know what that highlighted part means, I made ATeam!


If I didn't make ATeam this 9weeks I was gonna be really pissed.
I missed the last one and everyone was asking me why I didn't make it.
*cough* AP World *cough*


So yea, I was looking forward to that all day.





So if you've never been to ATeam & you don't know what we do, lemme break it down for ya....



ATeam is a little party the school throws for kids that make As & Bs.
They give us food and then we play like 5 rounds of BINGO.
It's pretty fun if you get into it like I do.


I get really into BINGO.
I yell and jump and get really rude.
Lmao.




So Francsco was sitting with his little group of spanish kids; and they were all loud and disruptive.
(what do you expect? Spics)

So we were playing the first round of BINGO, and after awhile there's a bunch of drumming behind me.
Francisco won!!!!
I was so madddddd!
UGH!


Second Round: another spic from the SAME TABLE won!
WTH IS GOING ON!


Thrid&Fourth Round: AGAIN! I thought I was gonna have to call immigration or something.



Fifth Round (cover all): ok so in this round you have to have the whole BINGO board covered in order to win.

After awhile, the drumming comes again!
ANOTHER ONE WON!


I was seriously mad.
They're table was cursed with good luck. -_-


Look how close I was!!!!





That ruined my day.
Aye Dios Mio!



<3 Giselle.Marie




QOD: "Give me a knife to shoot myself" -Ale

"What's wrong with Giselle?" -Jasmin
"Everything" -Ale


My Thought: I should have stole his gift card when I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment