Monday, March 30, 2009

Day43: Mar 30. what a headacheeee

What a day!

School wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be.
Typical Monday.


So after school was where my headache started.
So AP Unit Questions are due tom.
& this is where the fun starts where we text each other essay-long answers and we all get mixed up and we don't know who's doing what and all that good stuff.


So this is how it went.
I was texting Jasmin, Ale was texting Jasmin, I was texting Ale, Ilisha was texting Ale, and probably some other person that I don't know about was involved.



Jasmin was like, "imagine if we couldn't text", wow.
I had a revelation.
Without texting, I couldn't survive, seriously.





So on top of all that texting, there was some more coming on.
We had some complications in Ale's court because we're planning on doing to the beach and doing a video shoot thing for the slide show at her party.
& all the partners had to match and wear the same colors.

So I had about 5 EXTRA ppl txting me asking, "when is it? what are we doing? where are the shirts? did you see them? how do we match? does it have to be the same? do we get it by ourselves?"

Omg, i was having conversations that I wasn't even aware of!



Txting is an addiction








That is what I did all day, I'm serious.



So my fingers hurt.



kthxbye.
<3 Giselle.Marie





QOD: "Yo, my underwear feels so good dawg" -Reese

*Juan sprays cologne* "What smells like toast?" -Carolina

"You don't understand anything I'm saying!" -me
"I don't speak stupid" -Chris P.


My Thought: We need some kind of mind reading device.

No comments:

Post a Comment