Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day23: Mar 10. i hate visits...

Today was the 1st day of FCAT.
Of course I hated it; who doesn't?
But Ms.Issac said that if sophomores keep our A
AP Diaz will let Principal Diaz shave his head!!
I would loooveee to see that!


He'll look like this

but more spick looking and like a pedophile.



The schedule after FCAT was sooo confusing.
I thought it was: FCAT, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th.
But it was really: FCAT, 5th, 6th, 1st, 3rd, 4th.
WTH!
The school is officially on Crack!!!



I was so tired in the morning
I went to sleep at

That is mad early for me!
idk why I was tired.

I made myself some scrambled eggs, ham, and some Eggos.
I felt like I was at Denny's =].



I thought I lost my permit today.
It was horribleeee.
I found it in one of my pant's pocket at home.
Not fun.
That would've meant no driving for me.





This blog is gonna be kinda long...



My aunt flew in from NewJersey today.
I love her to death.
But I hate getting visited by my aunts or grandmas,
because then they have to sleep with me.
I don't mind that, but I have to revolve my WHOLE morning routine around them.

So for the next week or so I have to get dressed in the bathroom,
put my make up on there, even do my hair.
Ugh, I'll have to suck it up





This is kind of random, but...

Every girl needs one of these


(if you're white you probably don't know what they are)
But it's a set of hot rollers.
It works miracless!

My hair actually curls, no lie!
(I'll show you later)



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "People who went to Prom listen up, we have a silver shoe (yes 1 silver shoe) and a tuxedo, the WHOLE tuxedo, that someone left. If you lost these items please come pick them up" - Jordan H. (annoucements)

My thought: How do you leave your whole tux at prom?!!
I don't appreciate racial slurs in the girl's bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment